Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4-2-1 exhaust

deeps

If you mean stock bits, then the whole caboodle - primaries, secondaries, collectors & silencer. If you mean a custom-job then you could get someone to make up some secondaries & collectors to fit your existing primaries (assuming they're the long ones which collect outside the bodywork), you'll also need a custom-made short silencer can which will be quite noisy.

Mike

Deeps

I have a 4 -2 -1 on my SLR, The Primaries loo kthe same size and length as the 4 -1 I had on my Supersport, the box is shoeter though,

I'm about 10 minutes from Wokingham, if you wanted to come down and measure up etc you're welcome, also may have a short but larger diameter Box for sale in the near future

Mark

That doesn't look like a 'short' can to me. I suggested that an option is to add secondaries to the existing long primaries from the 4-1 (I've tried it on the rollers, it "works"), but that this doesn't leave room for much length of can, hence it'll be noisier than if you had room for a longer can...

Mike

hmm? a little confused. I have the long primaries and was hoping that all I would need was a 4 - 2 piece to link into existing 5" standard non cat silencer (niaive or what *smile*

The non cat SLR setup is what I am aiming for.

Mark I could be interested in the box if I have to go that way.

Deeps *smile*

Deep down you know it makes sense. *idea*

Deeps

I think you will only need the collector, I'm having some work done on mine next week to fit the new BTB box by a Company called Powerspeed (recommended by another poster) I'm sure they could make you the bit oyu need for not much money

Their phone number is 01233 662225 ask for Dave

Mark

Kevork,

It's in preparation for an engine upgrade over the winter. Everyone tells me to get the breathing right before changing TB's and cams, plus i don't want to get hit with a big bill all at once so I'm making some of the smaller changes as I go along.

Deeps *smile*

Deep down you know it makes sense. *idea*