Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Llandow weekend

Jason Plato

Just wanted to post a big thankyou to Gambo for organising a great weekend of track action at Llandow *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* and all the South Wales boys for helping organise a great sprint 😬 *thumbup*

The weather, the track, the organisation, the paddock banter, the curry..........

cheers Gambo *cool* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Dave

Absolutely brilliant weekend *cool*

We have just got home, knackered and with sunburnt noses, but happy 😬 😬

Thanks to Gambo, Hazel and everyone who helped out *thumbup*

Michael has some pictures of the weekend's fun here

Tam

Big thanks to Gambo & everyone involved in the smooth running of a great weekend of motorsport fun *thumbup* *thumbup*

Even the kids enjoyed themselves *thumbup* *thumbup*

Just a little bit of praise for her indoors too, a steady improvement throughout the day & a R400 returned to the garage in the same condition it left it in 😳 😳, well done 😬 😬

Some cracking times acheived too throughout the various classes *thumbup* *thumbup*, just not by me 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Thanks to Gambo and all who made it such a great (and well run) event *thumbup*

I'd also like to thanks all those who helped with my car problems on Saturday and then with car set-up today. Cheers chaps *thumbup* *thumbup*

As for the pics, what were Rob and I discussing do you think. Looks like a caption competition type of picture 😳

Steve

Big Thanks to Gambo and all others involved in making this a brilliant weekend *thumbup*

Also to Mr Jackson for bringing some sunshine 😬 my face now has a warm glow ,Iand some of the more follically challenged may find this extends somewhat further round *cool*

My son really appreciated his time in the passenger seat on Saturday, but please no more talk of him driving soon, he is planning already *idea*

Had to sneak off before the last timed runs so looking forward to the results.

It appears my daughter did not have the obligatory party while we were away, phew *cool*

Quick spanner check of the car before Cadwell now can life get much better, apart from me being able to drive.

Looking forward to Curbugger

Martin

Paul, I've got the power pack. llandow still has the extension and charger. My number is 01446 773502 and llandow is 01446 I'll have to find it. But if we can get them to Dave Jackson, mabey he can getthem to a sprint you are at *thumbup* Glad you had a good weekend.

RED 2.0 HPC

Gambo

Many thanks for organising a great weekend of speed. Congratulations to the Class winners, especialy those who set new class records *thumbup*.

Despite not competing it was very enjoyable and good to replace the recent memories from Longcross.

See you at Curborough *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Big *thumbup* to Gambo for another great weekend 😬

Congrats to not just the class winners but to everyone who entered and, of course, to all the officials and marshalls without whom we would not have been able to enjoy ourselves.

Congrats also to the ladies. Most of the ladies don't spend the time in the cars that their other halfs (and fathers 😬) do and to go out relatively cold into a competitive environment takes a lot of b***s (if that's possible 😬)

One of the highlights of the weekend was seeing Mike C enter the Bus Stop backwards and obscured by tyre smoke. And a great photo 😬

Just another big *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* for a fantastic weekend to everyone involved

had a great trackday, until I wore my slicks down to the canvas, which made for interesting handling through the bottom chicane, to quote my passenger at the time

I thought you where just trying out some interesting lines

more like hanging on for grim death 😬

Sprint was good as well, beat my PB, unfortunatelty everyone else beat theirs by more ☹️, however I have finally managed to drive the car around 1.75 laps quicker than Rob Grigsby did 2 years ago when he dual drove it *thumbup* with only a few minor upgrades since then *wink*

roll on curbugger *thumbup*

My MSN Space and Blog - Syndicate Using RSS

Had a great weekend despite coming last in class - again.

Diddn’t get a chance to thank the people in the Caterhan van, who let me have a piece of cable when my starter soleniod cable perished. Thanks.

Oh and the chap next to me for sourcing it from them. Cheers. *thumbup*