Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For anyone looking for a(ny) Caterhams for sale

Dai-X

As you may have seen from my only thread so far (in TechTalk) I've just bought a Caterham. I spent a while looking, once my financial situation recently changed so that I could afford one, and so got used to regularly (daily so not to miss out!) looking on countless websites. To this end, I knocked up a quick webpage that I could very quickly link to all the sites I found where there were always/occasionally 7s for sale, and that I could get to from work/home/my girlfriend's PC.

I was about to get rid of it, when it occurred to me that there must be others who might find it useful, so if it's any use to anyone currently looking, then it's

here.

Some of the links bring up a list of 7s straight away, others need the fields choosing each time. Obviously some searches under "Caterham" brings up any car where the advertiser has put "Caterham" in the search (ebay for instance)

Cheers,

Ben

Thanks, Ben - very public-spirited of you, and as someone currently looking much appreciated by me *thumbup*

Just a thought though- could you please change the Blatchat URL to 213-04.com for the benefit of those behind a restrictive firewall?

All the best,

Howard

Just a thought though- could you please change the Blatchat URL to 213-04.com for the benefit of those behind a restrictive firewall?

Yes, no problem, though will be a day or so now before I can get it changed (need to be on an ntl connection to get it ftp'd up and won't be home tonight)

Ben

Edited by - Dai-X on 25 Apr 2006 15:45:45

• Area Representative

Crikey, on the first page there is a 95 car with 3,900 miles on the clock *confused* surely a typo, you would do more than that just running it to and from the MOT station? What have they been doing with it?

The real GJT not as old as that and I will hit the 77,777 mark in a week's time! (yes, yes I know others have done more)

Good bit of work though.

GJT

Celerior quam currus festinans...

Blatchat URL to 213-04.com
Now done *smile*

The real GJT not as old as that and I will hit the 77,777 mark in a week's time!
I think you should take a picture of that on the odometer 😬

Ben

Edited by - Dai-X on 26 Apr 2006 09:56:52

• Area Representative

Ben

Angus has that photo as he and Tessa have already passed the magic mark.

It was in LF before you joined the club. There are relatively few high-milers: A+T, Dave21P, Oliver, Mark O, Hoopy (I believe) have all got into 6 figures in the Seven.

GJT

Celerior quam currus festinans...