Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hello everyone

Wile7

Premiersh!t more like - Overpaid pooftahs the lot of them 😳

Bring on Grimsby away on a cold wet November Tuesday night *tongue* (edit - allegedly)

Oh the memories come flooding back, Rochdale, Bury, Mansfield, and the joys of a ten hour drive to Torquay to stand in the piffing rain to watch a boring nil - nil draw, only to be told they had scored in the first minute & we lost 1 - 0 ☹️

Thats the REAL football fan - not these prawn sandwich eating, pin striped suit wearing layabouts in their comfy seats! Bring back the terraces and steel toecapped boots thats what i say .....

*shuffles away mumbling to myself ......

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Edited by - Fletch on 26 Apr 2006 10:26:31

Fletch. Please be careful what you say. It can offend some. Now, do you fancy an accumulator on the third division playoffs for next season? I can fix it for you if you wish (but mums the word).

Fash

I was in trouble with the police, on game-fixing charges, of which I was acquitted. I was a sporting ambassador for Nigeria. I was.

I think you'll find that you are an imposter Sir *confused* and i claim my prize *wink*

It was you brother who was always first in the bath & last out (allegedly) 😳

You are an ambassador for the game & do a lot of good work for the UN in bringing the wonderful world of fottball to the erm..... developing world *tongue* .... You were also a damn fine player in the glorious blue of Millwall too and i shake your hand *thumbup*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*