Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Longcross - weather - Gulp !

Jason Plato

Hi Dave

You should not post this, think positively no bad vibes allowed *eek* especially as I have just checked the rear tyre wear; they will need changing after the day and before Cadwell on the 3rd. Looks like I will be changing to A048 super soft as the soft are out of stock until early May. If its going to be wet then maybe I better get some before Sunday *confused* 🤔

Off subject I have just raised the car a tad thinking about that allegedly big Yomp and my sump, well it was very low anyway it's now 65mm.

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

looks like both

the bbc

and

uk weather dot com

all have it being dry and warm *thumbup*

so looks like I may just have to clean my car, if it was going to be wet I was using that as an excuse not to bother, may even get its annual polish 😳....

yesterdays wet curbbuger and drive home on the motorway finally washed away the mud form wiscombe/harewood 😳

rob *smile*

My MSN Space and Blog - Syndicate Using RSS

See think positively.....

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Talking about lunch

Is there a burger van or similar