Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Orange - A41

Tony C

Northbound out of Aylesbury about 1300 Sun. *cool*

BRG Brooklands SV 😬 It seems that perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

Hi Tony it was me

Taking the wife out for a bit of shopping at Bicester without the kids - great deal I get a nice drive and some time to read the paper over a coffee and she gets to shop!!!!

were you just off or coming back?

hey the new shocks are just great (and thanks again for the help)

We need to sort out a time for a good run out - I was trying to remember your nice little de tour off the A41 and back on it again - the one you took us on the way to the MSE academy day

Speak soon

Nic

PS and it Mango not orange!!!! 😬

Winner of the Largest pair in a non SV 7 (Rumble 2003) here

Didn't recognise you Nic - you went by me so fast. I turned around, but you'd gone *cool*

The entry to the "Route" is left onto the yellow road just before Waddesdon - Upper Winchendon to Long Crendon, where you take a right onto the B4011.

I'd just come back from there. Lot's of big bikes to duel with. I've just fitted Freestyle springs/dampers - what a difference 😬

BRG Brooklands SV 😬 It seems that perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)