Sticker Etiquette

robmar

So does one

1. remove last years sticker, and replace with this years

2. place this years sticker side by side (or above/below) of last years sticker

3. stick this years sticker on top of last years

4. pencil in last years sticker to look like this years

rob

PS I am more worried about having to polish the car so that the sticker is easily removable, I still have the mud on my car from wiscombe back in september *confused*

My MSN Space and Blog - Syndicate Using RSS

Rob

Not sure where I am going to stick mine yet but I'm sure someone will come up a few suggestions *tongue*

I hope TM is not counting his chickens too early and I look forward to seeing how you and Adrian measure up with your modded 1.6K's, not fogetting Dave McFarlane provided his car stays reliable and it has some new ACB10's *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

leading the way in a 1.8K

is no worse that The car in front is a Toyota,

Mark: no chickens I think the moddified 1.6K's with their extra power and torque will be very hard to beat this year. I think it will be the year of the DVA mega 1.6K's. the 1.8k with just 140 BHP will find it very hard going.

David

SL #146

leading the way in a 1.8K

Clearly a few of you need some help or just something to do!

I make a habit of removing last year's stickers in October and then washing the car etc.

Before applying this year's stickers I will be washing the car (again!) and waxing the area well where the stickers will go - L7CGB and number square etc. I do this because someone suggested this to me a few years back as a method of ensuring that the stickers will actually come off in October and without the paint coming off too! It does seem to work too. It doesn't mean the stickers will slide all over the place either (cue those that suggest I don't go quick enough to make any difference anyway!)

Back to the garage!

Brian