Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Video of Longcross?

Steve Robinson

Steve

I have a vidio. Was watching last night, i will try to do you a copy over the weekend but time is short.

ps the only reason I will send the vidio was that i was 1.5sec + slower than Paul and know it has little worth.

David

if someone with computer skills could put one up here it would save me a lot of time. thanks David

SL #146

leading the way in a 1.8K

Hi Kipper

After that you'll probably want to drive most of it with your eyes closed anyway

So no change from normal then *confused*

See you on the 23rd that's...... If I can get in the race suit by then *eek* 😬 Any tips on loosing a stone in 9 days 🤔

Master Hays Video is on the list here

Looks like you were having FUN Adam *cool* and all tips on the day will be very welcome

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Bilbo: It was fun . . . anything involving hooning around in a Caterham always is. See you Sunday *thumbup*

Don't use the video of me for anything other than a guide to where the track goes. The car was handling like a pig that day as a rear damper was jammed on a rock solid rebound setting. This was obviously entirely to blame for my rubbishy lines and lack of commitment. Well that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it 😳

The configuration they'll have this weekend has the 2 big brakes from well over a 100mph to nowt...should make for some interesting viewing, especially if it's wet *tongue*

BTW....Did Dave Jackson's video of his runs in last year's Longcross ever get published anywhere? From what I saw of it in the paddock it was great footage *thumbup*

Hi Adam

I expect my lines will be a lot worse and last again 😬 ☹️

So is it soft settings for the Yump with increased height or just hard at the front with soft at the rear. Actually was the rear damper stuck after the Yump 🤔 😬

The curb on the left after the last chicane looks intimidating *eek* 😬

Hi Dave

Come on master Jackson no slacking where's your Video 😬

Looking forward to seeing you both, its been a while and the rest of the motley crew 😬

Hi Neil

Best make sure nobody slips an anti tank concrete block in you boot *tongue* 😬

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.