Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Championship Update

Mark Durrant

A copy of the regs and the car stickers went in the post this morning to all registered contenders. I now have the design of the t-shirt, thank you Angus *thumbup*, and the Championship Registered Competitor Cards is in hand. I will start a separate thread regarding orders for the t-shirts when the cost is known.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Mark

Having problems e-mailing you at the moment! Not sure of the process to change championship registration details, but my engine problems are resulting in a new bottom end* - which takes me to 1800cc. The existing head etc is all bog standard and unfettled, so I believe I stay in Class 3. Martin Fretwell is sharing the car, so his details need changing too.

Cheers

* The very intuitive Mrs GTD asked me last night if there might be a reason next year to go to a matching R400 head 😳 *eek* 😳 Where do they get their ideas from 🤔

G for Geoff

Edited by - GTD on 12 Apr 2006 10:42:45

Geoff

No problem provided you stick with the standard plenium, ecu etc.

David

You have everything and unfortunately the brown envelopes I use do not contain a bundle of notes *tongue* that said it is a little disappointing that the glue was not sufficient to keep the envelope sealed *thumbdown*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*