Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4 K&N/Minilite 13" Wheels - Ital PCD - Lotus Gold/Matt Silver

DaveMorris

As it says in the title really.

Shod with Bridgestone RE720's (60 profile) which are track legal and just road legal in a bad light.

£160

Due to weight etc I would prefer not to post. Any carriage costs would be in addition to the price shown below.

Dave

Edited to add - Not pristine condition. Ideal for trackdays + can supply some Lotus Gold paint (which matches) in case you feel the need. . . .

Edited by - DaveMOrris on 10 Apr 2006 22:15:26

Dave

The price is about right if they were silver minilites and the tyres had a little more tread on them rather than being 'just road legal'. I don't know how popular lotus gold ones will be, but they wouldn't go with my car. OTOH you could be lucky and find that there are 2 club members wanting these, but they are both on holiday at the moment....

I paid £220 for 4 minilites in near-new condition with four scrubbed A032Rs and thought I got a reasonable deal.

The other thing that will put people off is 'not pristine' unless there is a set of photos so we can judge how bad they really are.

Steve

Steve,

cheers for the feedback.

I think that I'm going to have to work out how to post piccies on the web. (Lots of people do - so it can't be too difficult .. .. .. .. can it ???

I thought that the Lotus Gold looked really good with a black car (not Subaru-like at all 😬). But that's just me.

tx again,

Dave.

Regin, have just taken a couple of piccies and posted them up here.

(And if that link works then my son owes me last weeks spending money. )

Dave

(Edited to add - Well it works for me. Would someone out ther in hyper-land please have a go to make sure the permissions are set correctly).

(Note - used small piccie files to make uploading quick and easy. DM)

Edited by - DaveMorris on 17 Apr 2006 17:32:33

• Area Representative

Dave, works fine *thumbup*

I reckon the price is pretty much spot on for the condition - which I think is better than Dave is letting on!

Nick

Now the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

I'm quite happy to let them go for less than the £160 originally requested.

There are a couple of minor scrapings on one of the rims (the one shown singly in the piccies on "webshots") - look at 03.00 and 09.00 areas on the rim. Also some "impact damage" from when rapid wheel chages have lead to poor wheel wrench control.

Also - I think that one of the wheels looks slightly darker than the other three. Memory fails me at present for possible cause.

Still ideal rims for a tracking/sprinting.

Dave