Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham 7 1400K SS for sale

ajb

After much soul-searching, I've decided to sell my Caterham 7 1400 SuperSport.

I have spent a lot of time and money on turning this into a reliable car, which is no Summer-loving, pampered brat, but is used every day.

Here's what the car's like:

1400 SuperSport K-series engine (c.130BHP)

Gold Minotaur alloys

Colway F2 tyres

Full weather equipment

Aero-screens for the Summer

Antique turquoise metallic paint

Leather interior

Removable Racetech steering wheel

Scuttle-mounted shift light

I wish to be as honest as I can, so here's some comments: this is not a showroom condition, dry weather only, polished after every use obsessive's car. It has been used every day of my ownership (3 years) and has lost some paint to flying grit, has some rust on the suspension arms and could do with a bloody good polishing. There's also a fair amount of road crud built up under the rear which could do with cleaning up. There is a clumsily positioned hole in the scuttle where I accidentally drilled the wrong place when fitting the shift light. The scuttle also has lots of holes drilled to keep half-height side-screens in place.

All this can be yours for the trifling sum of 11,000 UKP, or a very near offer.

The car's in Caerphilly (near Cardiff), so a trip to the prettiest country on earth will be the reward for anyone outside Cymru who wishes to view it.

Phone me at work on 01633-815500 x 251 9am-5pm, or at home on 029 2088 0612 after 6pm or at weekends. Or e-mail me at tony_berrow@hotmail.com - don't reply to this message, it may get lost in amongst the List traffic, IYSWIM.

I'm not leaving the List or Se7en ownership, but the decision about the next purchase is somewhat tentative, so I'll not mention it yet.

Tony Berrow