Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Which protection?

EvoDunc

we've started to get ventureshield fitted to our hire cars once they've been painted - it was fitted by FauldSport and is doing a fabulous job against the gravel rash and stone chips. can't recommend the product highly enough.

hope this helps

Jonny

BaT

Ive been speaking to the lads at www.invisiblepatterns.com who do the ventureshield kit for the seven.Its £399 fitted and you can see what bits are covered for the cash if you go to the pattern search part of the site,

It only seems to be the wings ,nose and 2 other bits that Im not too sure of.Seems alot of money to me that could be put towards carbon.My last seven had carbon wings and nose and you couldn't see any stone chips

Cheers guys, thats all super. I see Demon Tweeks sell general strips of Venture Tape for £20 and thought I'd give it a go but not so sure now. £399 is a lot more than I had in mind but perhaps it's one of those ' you get what you pay for' scenerios.

The main problem of course is that now I've bought a set of rear carbon arches from CC they look too nice to go on the car!!!! 😬

Thanks to all. *thumbup*

Cheers for that and yeah the arches are lacquered. Having said that, I think I saw on the K9 thread that CC carbon faded after a while to a yellowy colour. 😳

The arches are so nice I can't just leave them as is!!!! *confused*