Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

side repeaters

k.russell

I have ordered some fiat repeaters to fit into the headlights, but noticed that a trannie connect has small repeaters on that might be smaller than the fiats, anyone got one in the drive they can take a pic of or measure up , cant seem to find one parked up to have a look at, they all seem to be passing at speed, especially the white ones 😬

kevin R

black-ali HPC

sorry don't really understand the question 🤔

if you are talking about replacing the indicators below the headlights with clear onews instead of the original orange ones, you can buy some from any landrover dealer - they're the same ones and won't cost much inc the bulbs

Tom The most southerly uk blatter

😬Yellow 1.6 Supersport 😬 Photos here

FH.

He wants to put the tiniest side repeaters onto the car in the side of the headlight shell to stay within the law, and doesn't want to fit the std Austin Maxi oblong ones onto the front wings. I thinks that's what Mr Russell is trying to do anyway!

Chris, that exactly what i want to do, was told at my Mot last year i should have them and would need to get them fitted, dont want to drill my carbon wings and add the extra wiring, the reason i didnt fit the supplied repeaters back in 1992, thought the head light was the best solution.

kevin R

black-ali HPC

Kevin,

If you don't manage to got he headlight bowl route then there are other options which comply with the law.

I fitted a pair of amber LED based ones to the side skins just in front of the footwells and just below the top chassis rail. They are stick on and require just a 4mm hole in the skin to feed two small cable through.

Can be seen here.

Steve.

Hi Kevin, I've got a few pics of the Fiat headlamp repeaters taken from another Blatchatter's website (can't remember whose *confused*) - drop me a blatmail and I'll send hem to you.

Cheers

Lionel

Edited by - lionelr on 5 Apr 2006 09:10:57

thanks Lionel, i have seen the pics of the fiat repeaters probably the same ones you have, i bought the fiat ones on the strength of that article, but then noticed the ford connect ones , and seeing as the fiat ones came, and went back, with the postman in a squashed box i may still try and get a look and perhaps fit the ford ones, thanks all for the input. kev.

kevin R

black-ali HPC