Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Parp

rossybee

Walks into shed after 6 months exile & looks around - Same old mess 😬

Β 

Sits in comfy old moth eaten armchair in the corner & reads an old beano someone left hanging around.

Β 

Finds a half chewed toffo stuck to the side of the upturned teachest used as a table & decides that its worth the risk *tongue* Chew, chew, munch, munch *eek*

Β 

Β 

Β 

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

Β 

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Fletch - get your *thumbup* from your πŸ™†πŸ» and tell me if you're still doing the mosaics *confused*

Β 

Welcome back to the madhouse, but be warned we have a bearded-clam French person who claims to have been a teacher down here in the garden now... *wink*

Β 

Mango Orange - K1600C - It just looks YELLOW! *tongue*

Yep - still doing the pickytures. Delbert & Mav / Mrs Mav will testify to the gloriousness of said artistic masterpieces. If you've gotted an image you can send it (or a link to it) to my hotmail address & just say what size you want (a3 / a2 / a1 /a0) & your current abode location, then the magic postyperson will deliverfy your very own compilationy creationoid 😬

Β 

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

Β 

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

I posted on ChitChat how pleased I was with the poster Fletch - Brilliant *thumbup*

Β 

Ash - Bearded Clam French Person? Gardener? You are orf your effing rocker Mr Bailey *eek* 😬!!!

Β 

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

'I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members'

Photos here

Continuing the Hijack....

Β 

Ordered my mosaic - cheers Fletch! *thumbup*

Β 

Please ensure that Strongy does not send his donation in Welsh "Twenty Seven Pound Notes" that are evidently legal tender in some parks of Usk and Llancemecobblers *smile*

Β 

Mango Orange - K1600C - It just looks YELLOW! *tongue*

How long does it take Fletch to stick all those ickle pictures onto the big picture do you reckon?

Β 

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

'I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members'

Photos here