Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

BRAND NEW 40 DCOE's

tooney

member since 1994, race 750mc rather than talk carbon fibre / bhp etc. don't own any car polish. I'm a lowly paid labourer - just drive the bloody thing as & when I can afford to race - not road legal - don't see the point of R400 at 60mph. willing to help any member - but don't like people who assume I'm on the fiddle!

Tooney, hang on a minute.

First of all you appear selling a significant no. of carbs with no explanation, so I can see why people might be getting upset. You, however, later explain the reason for this. It might have been better to state all the facts in the first place.

Secondly, Peter T (don't know him, never met him etc...), has grounds for his comments in that he places an advert in LowFlying for K9 Composites and therefore pays a fee for his commercial advertising. That, I would have thought, justifies his concern and his BlatChat signature.

Chris Alston

1800 Supersprint here

Drive it like you stole it! *eek* but don't tell my pupils that 😳

That was where i was coming from Chris, recently there have been some traders who have over stepped the boundry of adverstising.

It does not inspire me though when i receive mail from directly for my coments.

Here- Is the mail he sent me. *arrowdown* ?

'thanks for comments but think when someone has a product that is a good price & specific to caterhams - then why not ??? !!!

this is a one off & I don't have to explain why or where's to you. '

*confused*

Carbon Components Here *arrowright* K9 Composites