Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spa easytrack 30-31 May- anyone going?

TomFussey

I'm doing a trackday at Spa this year (gutted that L7C are now also going later) but could do with getting my trackday tyres there. I'm touring around Europe for the 2 weeks before the trackday but could really do with my Yokos for a day at the Ring and then the Spa trackday. Is anyone else going to the event with any trailer space? Many beer tokens are on offer- I think a UPS shipment to Belgium would cost nearly as much as the tyres/rims! I'm happy to bring the wheels to anywhere in the UK within reason- I live in Chester but regularly travel to London. hope someone out there can help! thanks Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Can't you ask the TDO to take them for you? They usually have a large support vehicle or vehicles and it must be quite common for participants to request this sort of thing. I see (from a quick search) the end of May dates are LoT/Easytrack so they're bound to be going from the UK.

Alternatively or if they're too far away from you, ask which UK-based race teams are going to be there those days - there's bound to be at least a couple out practising - and contact one of them that's local to you. For a crate of booze I'm sure they'd be happy to accommodate in one of their large trucks.

HTH

Andrew