Click here if you are having website access problems ×

sevenoaks

james weaver

Green with yellow stripe up centre, T77 CAT, We followed you all the way from Bat & Ball traffic lights, through the town centre till you turned off towards Hildenborough, We we're in the maroon coloured mercedes. Kind of thought at the time we should develop some kind of wave /signal for when in tin tops. So don't look a complete idot waving at strangers *confused* *idea*

C7 JOW

James, it was me! Thanks for my first proper 'Spotted'. I remember noticing the colour of your car - a fetching colour and quite unusual isn't it? At least, I don't remember seeing precisely that shade before. I was near the end of (for me anyway) a perfect day - got up early to fit a 52 mm alloy throttle body, that took a fraction of the time I'd allowed and so I had time for a blat before a round of golf at Shoreham and then home for roast beef. Pleased with the new TB - nothing earth-shattering, but it does just make the car that bit nicer/better to drive. I hope you too had a pleasant weekend (already seems a distant memory doesn't it?). I think some sort of masonic club wave is an excellent idea.

Adam