Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Friday 17th - M25 Clockwise about J10

Little Bill

Could it have been a flourescent orange one by any chance? If so, it'll be the same one I passed in my yellow CSR anti-clockwise at approx J8-9 at about 10:00. I think it was being towed by a silver people carrier thingy driven by a bearded gentleman.

If it wasn't then:

Spotted! a flourescent orange Caterham on a Brian James Trailer anti-clockwise on M25 at approx J8-9 at about 10:00. *thumbup*

what was towing it 🤔 I was on my way to donnington & joined the M25 at Jn 10 but think it was more likely around 2ish & my 7 is red/orange depending on the light

Edited by - Clive on 21 Mar 2006 09:04:01

Doubt that was me then although we may have been on the 25 earlier than 2 as I left Epsom around 1.15 heading to the 25 but towing with a Range Rover, trailer loaded up with spare wheels etc, etc & being followed by a bright yellow TVR. so maybe, although I hope my car dont look like a van *confused*.

Well, the 7 matches the description of the one I saw, but don't recall tyres on the trailer and it wasn't being towed by a Range Rover. It was also late morning and heading anti-clockwise.

Strange coincidence though. There can't be many flourescent orange/red Caterhams around.

I find it amazing that so many Caterham owners don't use or know about Blatchat!!

Met two guys on a Brands track day recently with an R400 and a Superlight R (in fact it was car no.1) and they had never heard of the club or Blatchat.

They do now though *thumbup*

*eek* I would expect to find people who simply aren't members of the L7C, but to find keen blatters and track goers and not even aware of BlatChat is incredible. Perhaps the haven't stumbled across of the web either 😬