Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Bolt Listing

DohNut

Is there such thing as a bolt listing for the 7?

I would like to replace as many reasonably priced fixings as I can

I could go to Caterham - for a price

or take a bucket load of bolts to a local shop and hope they have some in stock and I can remember which bolts go back where.

Or just get a list of Bolts

Anyone 🤔

I've got a list of the front & rear suspension bolts that I've pulled together. Blatmail me and I'll send it to you this evening.

I did try and source bolts locally but as they are nearly all UNF and you require 10.9 Grade fixings I couldn't find them and ended up getting the front and rear suspenion fixing packs from Caterham.

Worth noting that the caphead bolt for the lower front damper fixing needs to be ordered separately.

Phil

1997 Brooklands Green 1.8 Supersport

Have you got a build guide/manual I think that lists all the bolts used in the build. For supply try a company called Namrick for your requirements, I've found them really good at stocking the higher quality bolts which you'll need.

Rich

Edited by - tricky dicky on 16 Mar 2006 08:36:24

It will be loads of hassle to source all new bolts aftermarket. Caterham sell complete fixing packs, rear axle, rear suspension, front suspension etc they are a bit expensive but probably cheaper than running around sourcing yourself.

Edited by - Rob Walker on 16 Mar 2006 09:43:36

Namrick only seem to do 'Grade S' UNF bolts whereas you'll need 'Grade V (10.9)' for suspension fixing.

Caterham do the front suspension bolts for £12 +VAT and the rear suspension bolts for £18+VAT (plus postage). Did have a few left over but couldn't find 10.9 Grade UNF fixings any other way.

emailed a list of these to Doh!Nut last night

Phil

1997 Brooklands Green 1.8 Supersport

Bolt listing would be nice. Caterham do not overcharge for individual items *thumbup* (i.e. Steering clamp UNF high tensiles 40p each, FIA lower (short cap) £1).

I would love a list so I can rationalise my travelling toolkit and be smart as to the ratchet spanners I buy 😬

1.4K SS 😬 The Geek will inherit the earth *wink*