Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

SPA

Mcalvert

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home. Brilliant two days (left 11am Weds, stayed in town, track day on what is most probably the best circuit in the World in a typhoon in the am, sunshine & blue skies pm and home at 11pm Thurs.) Trip reads 714 miles more than it did 36 hours ago 😳

Brilliant because of the place itself, but also those who made it happen.....BaT *thumbup*, marshals *thumbup*, L7C organisers *thumbup* & the other 70-ish likeminded nutters who were there and would have thoroughly enjoyed themselves (bar the odd one or two who may have been a bit overzealous after the heavy showers ☹️)

Big thanks to all for a great day

😬

RW04FUN

A great day yesterday. Thanks to Geoff, BAT and all. *thumbup*

My abiding memories are the outstanding quality of the track when the sun came out in the afternoon, and of course the evening at the Beau Site *smile*

Thanks everybody *thumbup*

Large viperblue/yellow 1.6 S/S

• 2 weeks later...

I have just downloaded my BaT pictures and because some of them show consecutive laps I can work out my lap times:

3:33 in the dry, two-up

3:59 in the pouring rain, one-up

Apart from the fact that it means that Kimi Raikkonen would lap me just as I completed my first lap, I am pretty pleased with those times. I would have been much slower in the early sessions when I was learning the track.

Steve