Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

SPA

Mcalvert

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like probably not in this case. I will ask again if there are any dropouts/places free on the day, after all, maybe a commercial case can be made if the day's not full!

As per my previous comments, it is lovely to have such support from the other club members! Not quite enough to be a traitor and buy a 7 just for club trackdays, but nearly...

The canoe will be there as I'm doing the BaT day and I'm hoping to blag a lap or two behind the driver's seat from someone (though passenger seat will do) to familiarise myself with the track as I'm on there the day after. Hope a few of you might be out there to take some video/pictures for me.

I did have an idea though - are the club likely to do a slow "parade" lap at any point in which I could participate... (Note to self, e-mail Geoff again).

Ooooh, Geoff..............don't panic 😬 😬 😬

I've found it *thumbup*

Sorry to mess you around. I'll fill out the indemnity form and post it you ASAP.

Right, I'm off the write out 100 times - "I must not mislay things I might need later"

"I must not mislay things......"

"I must not......."

etc

*eek* 😬

RW04FUN

All,

Just to let you know we've had a few cancellations for our public day on the Friday - so anyone wanting to make a double header of it (and isn't already booked!) please get in touch either by e-mail (jonny@bookatrack.com) or by phone 0870 7441635 ASAP.

cheers,

Jonny

BaT

We're going through the tunnel then as well - normal vehicle though. Done it twice before (Le Sept 03 and 04) and never had a problem with ground clearance in my car anyway. Had the Elise up on the top deck in May as well which I was a bit worried about but suffered no grounding on the ramps

FireBlade pilot and Regalia Manager

Edited to say should be an interesting drive the other side then *thumbup*

Edited by - nickaddison on 16 Aug 2006 20:05:48