Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SPA

Mcalvert

Dave, I will be leaving from Amsterdam on Wednesday afternoon and driving down via Utrecht, Eindhoven etc. At the moment I am not sure what time I will be off but hopefully around 13.30 (it may be difficult to organise a convoy as I have work to do and it could drag on ☹️).

Where abouts in Holland are you? I will be in Leiden from Monday AM, we could meet up for a beer if you're not too far. Monday and Tuesday I could be finishing work early so will be looking for a good excuse for a Blat 😬

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to email Geoff, but according to this thread he's already gone? I have some pack sent out in March, and I'm pretty sure I would have send off the declaration and indemnity form. Did anyone get anything back after that?

I'm booked on the 15:09 chunnel...

Danny, Blatmail me your mobile number. I'll txt geoff in the morning and let you know his response.

If you had a pack sent out, then you have a place.

about 10 people have had to cancell too, so even if you didn't have a place, you will definately be able to get on track *thumbup*

Oh well - my will-power failed and we are coming after all!! I have taken Marks place Mav - don't want to bombard Geoff with texts, so if you happen to be contacting him, can you mention it (don't worry if you aren't!)

...now - just need to find a room!!

www.mycaterham.com

here

Videos

here

96,000 miles -1st 1.6k Supersport, '95 Motor Show car

List of a few things to do Tony!! Out Wednesdat afternoon - staying at Beau Site for 1 night.

Got to:

change tyres

fix rear brakes (don't think the mole-grips would be allowed on track, and only 3 wheels braked not good...!)

fit new pagid pads

fix wings back on properly

tidy up wiring

remove/replace wing-protecting duct-tape

fix boot floor

etc etc etc

...writing a bloody Low Flying article first though!! *tongue* 😳 😬

www.mycaterham.com

here

Videos

here

96,000 miles -1st 1.6k Supersport, '95 Motor Show car