Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough sign on time

Shaun_E

• Support Team

What is the latest time I can get to Curborough for in order to sign on , get through scrutineering, etc? I am in Sweden on Friday, returning late, so can't really get to Curborough on Friday night. It's a 2 hours plus drive for me (and I don't do mornings very well 😳) so if I am to try and get a place I need to know that I haven't got to get up in the early hours to get there.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

I reckon you probably want to get there for 8:30 at the latest to give yourself enough time to get sorted with everything, so it isn't a major rush

also the later you turn up the less chance of getting one of the 'prime' slots in the 'paddock' 😬

if you are not trailering, then I would have thought you ballistic DVA missle should be able to get to curbourgh in about 60 mins!!!

My MSN Space and Blog - Syndicate Using RSS

• Support Team

Not trailering so I reckon I can get there in under 2 hours. Means leaving at 6:30 *eek*. I'll have a think about it. It's a real bu99er as I can't do the Curborough 2 in August so really wanted to do this one. Annoyed at work for organising something in Sweden on a Friday - don't they know that we have much more important things to do *tongue*.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Shaun, not that some people take any notice!, as we run the event in number order we stagger the signing on times so the first runners (lower numbers) are signed on, scrutineered and ready to run at the start of the event. Class 5 won't need to sign on until 9.00 a.m.

Your final instructions will tell everyone their signing on times.

Barbara *smile*