Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Entries

Mark Durrant

All

To help Roger and Barbara with the administration for Curborough please complete the online form here

Please note this form is for information gathering only, it does not guarantee you a place in the sprint. If your completed, signed copy of the entry form does not reach them within a week of you submitting this form, your entry may not be considered.

TIA *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

VERY IMPORTANT Please make sure you answer all the questions too both on the online form and on the paper form together with a very clearly written e-mail address - without fail I have to phone at least 10-15 people to complete basic information such as "class" "comp lic. no." "membership no" that they haven't filled in on either form! *mad*

ta very glad

Barbara

Hi Barbara

Mines in the post *smile*

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Just back from hols - hope there's still time to enter - form in post and done on line too! And if anyone knows the answer to Delbert's question and my supplementary one, which is can I sleep on his floor, then I'll enter that one too!

G for Geoff

Geoff more than welcome. In fact you can be my Virgin Sprint buddy I can follow you like a ickle baby duckling and hero worship you etc. All you have to do is point me at the start line at the right time. Tell me my time was good for a first effort etc etc

Will the fragrant one be coming to experiance the Chavdom before I depart for pastures new???

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see one without an

erection, make him a sandwich

*thumbup* Just don't expect me to help with either emotion of yours! I'll ask Angie... You know she won't really want to watch the sprinting (I can see her face now when I say there'll be not just one day but two to experience!) but I know that the Chavdom will have a certain something 😳

G for Geoff