Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

single events

Heskyboy

I have finally got an MSA license this year but want to start by just entering a a few events, up here in the north. Is it possible to enter single events and not be part of a championship?

6ft 4ins now fit easily due to Tillets. however teeth black due to aeroscreen

• Area Representative

Heskyboy,

Yes not a problem at all.

You can compete on as many or as few as you please.

If you intend competing in rounds of the club championship that are not organised by the club, then you may need to register for the championship to be eligible. It all depends on how the event regulations are worded. They may say "Lotus 7 club members" or may say "Lotus 7 club speed championship contenders" (or similar).

If you intend on competing on events outside the club championship, you may need to join another club. Some events may invite competitors that are members of a club that is affiliated to, say the ANWCC (association of north western car clubs) or another regional association.

Had you got any idea what events you would like to enter?

Edited by - Richard Price on 5 Mar 2006 21:19:19

thanks Richard, I will then put an entry in for the championship, (late I know), I will try to do Aintree and Loton and at least one other, and see if it grabs me. Where would I look for other events "up North" (trailer currently not in budget)

Cheers *biggrin*