Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yellow CSR

Bozz

Yes thanks Bozz!

It was good to meet you. Not to mention surprising. No traffic for miles around and suddenly there's a dangerously orange Seven behind me 😬.

I think I have the shots I need to finish the Build Diary now. I just need to write the final chapter and get them posted.

My son tells me that the car sounds great in full cry from a distance. The only problem is that it doesn't smell too great. I ran over that pile of horse manure a second time 🙆🏻.

Robin

Robin

Enjoyed trying to catch you 😬 and glad you reailsed I was behind eventually. *tongue*

Great to see a running CSR even if you did leave me at the side of the road in a shower of gravel 😬 *thumbup* *thumbup*

It was Ben Long I was trying to think of who has an aeroscreened yellow CSR200 similar to yours.

See you around.

Bozz

Sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma *confused*

My Chocolate Orange here

Robin

Just looking at the map this morning and suspect that we were in fact just across the county border in Sussex (just to get my facts right *wink*)

Bozz

Sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma *confused*

My Chocolate Orange here

My geography's obviously not up to scratch. I certianly wouldn't have guessed that we'd crossed the border.

Sorry about the gravel by the way. I blame it on exuberance and an over-sensitive throttle *wink*

Robin