Click here if you are having website access problems ×

longcross entry

Jason Plato

HI Mark and Dave

Thanks for the details I downloaded and printed the form last night and posted today.

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 in Class 4 now - from the Club now (including two W********s 😳), 32 from the Lotus 7 CLub and a few like RichardO who are down as BARC instead of L7 CLub.

Good turnout for the first event! *thumbup*

G for Geoff

Well my form arrived today Mark it had been sent to the wrong house number ☹️. Think I drop Barry Guest an e-mail and see if I managed a place

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

HI Dave

I did download and post cheque and entry form yesterday morning. (err had posted that here *smile*)

Hi all

The good news I have a place the bad news your going to suffer me 😬

Had a very prompt e-mail back with a spread sheet on all that are attending gosh that Barry's well organised *thumbup*

Preparation....... check the pop rivets on the drivers floor panel 😬 to avoid using me 🙆🏻 for brakes *eek*

Loose a stone...... ☹️

GTD - I take it you are running at Longcross this year then?

I'm down as BARC cos I was entering sprints here before they became L7C events - I have previously won stuff in the "locals" class, and want to defend my record!

(Plus I don't want the locals thinking I won't associate with the riff raff now that L7C have turned up en masse! 😳)

R

Can't see a certain Mr Powell on the list, he best pull his finger out if he wants a place *confused* *confused*

Come on JAP I need at least one person in class 6 I know I can beat 😬 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup* *thumbup*

Good on ya John boy, I knew you would'nt let the side down 😬 😬

Sounds promising on the power front John, good result mate *thumbup* *thumbup*

But you know what they say, more power makes you fast down the straights, less weight makes you fast everywhere *wink* *cool*

The April Longcross is now full - 130 entries, of which 42 are L7C. But only 2 on the reserve list so far, so still a chance if you're not entered yet. Full entry list is on the sutton and cheam website - www.scmc.co.uk. I seem to be no 13.... which is the same as my entry number for the Llandow trackday. Omens are not looking good so far this year!

BTW This event had never been full until we turned up last year, and now it's 2 in a row! SCMC will be really chuffed if we can fill the second Longcross entry too cos they normally make a loss on that one....

R