Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Weight Loss

Brodie

O.k,who has lost the most weight in an effort to be competitive at the start of the season? 😬 *thumbup* Jez has lost about a stone and a half and Andy Griff is well below his previous "minimum"! 😬

'......in yer bike!'

Oh god that doesn't mean we have to have movable ballast now does it?

Depends which way you go on this one. Lead is reasonably cheap, small and can be placed almost anywhere.

The Mrs on the otherhand is expensive but flexible "lean to the left love no the bloody left not the right" 😬 However placement may be difficult 😳

Giving it some more Welly - or maybe something else

Weight Loss 🤔 🤔 I should be so lucky, after spending a lot of time in hotels lately thats exactly the opposite to whats happened to me 😬 😬 😬.

My car has lost some weight though but I think I've added it all back in as personal ballast *thumbup* *thumbup*

Graham

*smile*Lotus 7 Club General Secretary *smile*

Hi

Well I managed 3/4 stone in 8 weeks but after a few weeks a cold one week, then a week with no cold and back the next I went back to normal eating and ......50% is back on ☹️

Still its salad again tonight................

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.