Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Article for Lowflying

Mark Durrant

I am looking for a volunteer or two to write articles for inclusion in Lowflying.

There are two topics that I would like to cover, one on preparing your car for sprints and hillclimbs and the second on car set up. Now I realise that there is information on Competitors Korner but what I am looking for is articles that explain how you go about preparing the car including personal experiences and some digital photographs.

I would like if possible someone from Classes 1-3 to show how easy it is for a 'standard 7', if there is such a thing, to be prepared for a sprint and someone else to write about car set up. Whilst these are technical articles I think they should be written in laymans terms so they are easily understood.

I am happy to assist with reviewing the articles but other commitments including the ongoing administration of the Speed Championship preclude me from doing this myself.

So if you can help out please drop me an email with your contact details and we can discuss further *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*