Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yoko 32R

Steve Day

Hi Southern banana...not sure if you've had a slip up but you haven't responded to my emails?... *confused*

Just to say that I've had several people interested and I'll assume you're not if you haven't come back to me by the end of the day friday! *thumbup*

Cheers

Steve

Hi Fergus

Just sent you a mail with info to the address you gave me! *thumbup* over to you!!

The Tyres are around 3 years old - I bought them 2004 when they were a few months old.

Tread - 3-4 mm left - half worn by the looks of it.

I bought them expecting to get a few trackdays out of them, didn't fit / use

Not sure of compound?...

cheers

Steve

Could collect early next week, but the 205's are no use for me (must have more power *eek*) £40 for the lot and I'll chance keeping the 205's in the garage just in case I ever have the need for man's rubber!! 😬

Cheers

This "first dibs, second dibs" thing is hasn't worked very well so far for me *confused*

I had them up for £60.00, I'll take £50.00 or I'll put them in a skip and sod the environment 😳

First response on here counts (not via blatmail) - then it's clear who was first!

Apologies, don't mean to sound @rsey, but it's not worth the effort...

Cheers

Steve

Steve,

A simple "No I would like £50 for the tyres and I don't except your offer of £40" would of sufficed. "£50 or i'll throw them in the skip and sod the enviroment" does sound @rsey, rude and somewhat pointless i'm afraid. Especially 48 hours or more after my offer on the forum.

Perhaps I can suggest in future you state how you would like to be contacted and if you are open to offers of any kind. This might well save you the 'effort'.

Regards

Hi Airhog

Thanks for the feedback and advice and apologies for the tone.

Frustrated at the process rather than your offer...probably due to my age!

I will accept £50.00. John C has said he'll pay this but you were on to it first, so I feel it is 'proper' to offer them to you if you are still interested?

I have intermittent access to Blatchat today, but your response on here will be fine.

Kind regards Steve

Airhog,

I think Steve's comments were more directed at myself and Southern Banana.

Trouble is that things go so quickly that you have to mark your name on them as soon as you see them ..and then hey presto you find that someone else has dropped out of another offer and you are left the "winner" of more things than you envisaged ... or can afford.

Sorry if you feel you have been messed about Steve, I was genuninely interested but then became the next in line for something else which was more important to me.

That is a regretable part of posting for sale on a forum like this.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Cheers Nifty

Yes, I agree, it's part of the way these forums work and I got a bit up my own orifice 🙆🏻

Should have logged off and replied later! *smile*

Never mind! Hope you got what you were looking for (an engine as far as I can tell!!)

Cheers

Steve