Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

PACE DRY SUMP orders info required please

Kevsta

Honestly don't know but I would have thought that as they are asking this question (Neil e-mailed me this on friday) they are about to produce them and want to check if they need to make any for SV chassis'. So far we are all a slim bunch *wink* 😬 which I think is better for them anyway. I will let you all know anything I find out. Also have some mods for those who have VVC engined cars (who have VVC plenum in particular).

Cheers

Kev

Yes that is why I think thery need to know. The VVC mod is required (that I am developing) only if you retain the plenum as the engine needs to be dropped (as in the CC conversion).

Thanks to all, I think that is everyone now so will pass on that done of us have a fat 🙆🏻 😬

There is no final price as it depends on what you spec. But 15% discount on the sump/pump kit and 25% off hoses etc was negotiated so look on their site to price it up and you will get your tailored price. Nothing was sorted through Brise as there were not enough people wanting the tank to my knowledge and many just went shortened footwell and a normal tank.