Click here if you are having website access problems ×

LHD R300 VVC

Mickrick

• 1 month later...

Yep ... only 12 more days to go before I leave for Mallorca to collect the R300 *thumbup*

Mick's has been wonderful to do business with *thumbup* ... and thanks to all who bought my parts and helped with the logistics of the sale ... it was possible to fulfil my dream 😬

After a few days of relaxing, we'll (SWMBO & myself) head home for Belgium ... and this 1500km trip will be our maiden trip with the R300 ... *wink*

Dave, ... haven't forgotten about the umbrella ... just didn't find the time to check out the postal cost 😳 ... will try to get a quote this week ...

Bruno - I think in the scale of things my brolly can wait a while 😬

When you can just let me know and I will Paypal you!

Or you could fly down to Mallorca with my brolly, strap it to the boot area and drive back in the R300 and deliver it personally in Toulouse 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

'I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members'

Photos here

Or you could fly down to Mallorca with my brolly, strap it to the boot area and drive back in the R300 and deliver it personally in Toulouse

Dave, ... Toulouse is actually not that far away from our return route 😳 ... so if you could provide some 'shelter' for the night *tongue* ... we would happily deliver the package to your door 😬 😬 *thumbup*

• 5 weeks later...