Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Black 7 on trailer S of Newbury

Ian B

Nearish to A34 Tot Hill Services, but on a minor road I think.

Spotted by Ghurka security staff, so could have been any 7 esque car I guess! 😳

Edited to add sometime last week w/c 13/2/06 *wink*

Ian - MI 5EVN - Slightly Vider SVelte model 😬 now repainted to match the Autocom headsets 😳

Edited by - Ian B on 22 Feb 2006 22:14:19

a very vague "spotted", but... *smile*

If it was on Saturday 11th around 6pm and being pulled by a camper van, it could have been me. I headed back from Castle Combe via Newbury and then down the A339 and various minor roads towards my house...

editeed for speeling

Edited by - coyoteracer11 on 22 Feb 2006 23:01:34

Sorry about the detail!

They know my 7, but I'm not sure how well they know the difference between others - any my Thai/Nepalese vocabulary doesn't run to a discussion on it!

He couldn't recall exactly which day 'last week' it was but he did mention A339 (and something about a 'New House'?) 😳

Ian - MI 5EVN - Slightly Vider SVelte model 😬 now repainted to match the Autocom headsets 😳

Well in the absence of anyone else (thus far) I'm claiming it as my first 'spotted' 😬

How many black ones can there be on trailers going that way through Newbury at this time of year?

If it helps, mine has no numberplate on the back (at the mo), a full cage and the trailer has a high-level tyre rack. And it's very shiny having just been resprayed, but it will have racing decals all over it soon. Try all that lot in Thai 😬 *tongue*

*idea* I'll tell you what, you can both share the "spotted" if you like - call it a "1/2 spotted" each?

Would a "1/2 spotted" be called a "mottled" ? 😬