Road use only Caterham wanted

Pref post 1996, non-Q, non-aluminum,

but will consider others as well.

The more "original" the better.

Nearer London, the better

More desperate the owner, the better

God these cars are beautiful.

-Arun "I didn't do it" Kumar

Me thinks the gas has got to you already and you are dreaming a bit. All real Caterhams are ali construction, (apart from nosecone and wings in some cases) and it is very unlikely you will find a non q plater of post 96 for that sort of money, not even a min spec.

On the other hand if you want an original unmolested car, with de-dion suspension, xflow 1700, leather seats, heater, heated screen and full weather gear in black with yellow nose, I can sell you my 30,000 miler, used on road only and built in 1990 for £8750.

If interested send me a mail. Can send photo.

Happy Motoring. thumbsup.gif C7 WJW.

John could you send me pics (arukum17@hotmail.com) - many thanks

I meant non-bare-ali, only because I dont have a garage.

Reason I wanted post-1996 is because (apparently) Caterham branded instruments were offered only after 1996 - the look of a Caterham speedometer (especially at night)looks cool (and I am a bit of a brand snob)

No marraige plans for the next 9 months (but I won't tell her that)

-AK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cant blame me for trying, anyway im blue-green colour blind, so i do apologise. Blue blood, i ask you!! if you do have blue blood thats a sign of deoxygenisation, the gas truly has got to you. Just think of it, a car of equal quality (some may argue, although i dont want to invite it of course!!)and enough cash to go to the maldives for two weeks. That will make her (or him, these are modern times after all!) very happy.

Edited by - mikehiggins on 19 Mar 2002 20:48:26

deoxygenisation is the removal of o2 from blood, whilst hypoxia is the prevention of o2 reaching the blood in the first place (certain gases can have this effect). But i dont want to start arguing about terminology especially as you will probably turn round and tell me you are a professor of cardio-thorasic medicine, whilst i am a mere lowly nurse.

Nothing lowly about nurses. I was just trying to be a smart bum.gif. Failed again............

You wouldn't happen to be the same nurse who wrote a letter/article some years back about putting a fire out with a "bucket" of p*ss, then went on to enquire rhetorically about wether you could power a dialysis machine from a Se7en, are youquestion.gif

Not guilty, however i did hear about a patient who tried to power his wheelchair with a CVH. Very nasty business, wheel bearings ceased and propelled him straight down the ward through the sluice scattering a pile of dirty bedpans. Mucky, very mucky!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hypoxia - reduction in supply of oxygen to tissues below physiological levels despite adequate perfusion of the tissue by blood

The failure of oxygen reaching the blood in the first place is respiratory failure which can be type 1 or type 2, unless it is caused by asphyxiation/obstruction or a low ambient partial pressure of oxygen. Alternatively, it could be caused by a failure of perfusion such as in a pulmonary embolus or a combination of both such as in congestive cardiac failure.

tongue.gif

Edited by - Alex Wong on 1 Apr 2002 16:51:03