Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VHPD Engine (possibly)

Nifty

Just testing the water here, to see what demand is like before finally deciding to sell.

I bought this engine from Dave Hard last autumn with a view to swapping it for my 1400 SS.

It came out of his 21, replaced by a Duratec.

It was working at the time it was removed from the 21 and had done 24,000 miles.

Due to commitments last autumn/winter I haven't got around to tweeking it and putting it into the 7.

I had intended to take it to Scholar down the road and convert to a 1.9, add Jenvey's, an airbox and dry sump it.

However, due to an unwanted need for retail therapy I now have another project in the form of an Esprit Turbo and I'm not sure I'll have the money to do both.

The engine comes with the standard ECU (MBE??) but no engine loom (it was cut up to fit to the Duratec) and it has no exhaust system.

Dave Andrews suggested £2,000 was a fair price.

I am prepared to sort out getting it Scholared if any prespective buyer wants to go this way.

Please Blatmail me if you want any further info (not that I can think of anything more).

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Nifty

You disapoint me, thought we were going to have a decent race on the Ullapool road this summer

Me with my new seven and you with your new motor 😬

All the best and greetings from the traffic warden - he sends his best regards!!

HPC with QED 450