Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Championship Entry Forms - Required by Saturday 25 February if you want an entry form for Longcross

Mark Durrant

They are coming in fairly quickly but there are a few regulars for whom I have still to receive your form. Please get them in ASAP as this makes my job a lot easier and is important if you want an entry form for Longcross 1.

Also who forgot to put a stamp on the envelope as I have a card through the door from the postman saying there is £1.21 to pay and as the address includes Lotus 7 Club is must be one of you *eek*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Edited by - mark durrant on 20 Feb 2006 20:01:38

There are still a number of regulars who are still to submit their Championship entry forms, including two class champions, and if you want to receive an entry form for Longcross it will need to be with me by Saturday. I will forward details after this date to the Sutton & Cheam Motor Club however, last years event was oversubscribed so you have been warned. *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

• Support Team

Mark - how do we know if you have received our forms? Could you post a list here or mail people who have sent them in? I have sent a form in but haven't had any confirmation.

Cheers,

Shaun Elwell

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Shaun

When I have finally entered everyones details into a spreadsheet details of those who have entered the championship including what class will be posted on Competitors Korner. Unfortunately pressure at work and the need to find a new home preclude me from sending out individual acknowledgements.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*