Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Resprays

tiddy1

Just wanted to second Alex comments, mine was done the week before his and Tony at TSK is the only person I would recommend. I do not live near Erith either but when you have gone to the trouble of putting a car on a trailer how much more trouble is it to drive a bit further?

All.Knowing1@talk21.com

I spoke to Tony at TSK a couple of days ago about getting my car resprayed. He said that ideally they'd want the car without engine / suspension. However pay them an extra £200 and you can drive it there and they will strip everything they need to off the car.

I spoke to tony today and the going rate is 700+Vat so thats about 850 in real money, but I've taken the advice and booked the car in for next week, now just have to fit a towbar and find a trailer so i can get it there!

Thanks

Simon

re. my proposed TSK Paintjob in Mango (+ powder-coated black interiors)

What about interiors - Are TSK the people to talk to about powder-coating the interior panels in the cockpit black like the R500?

I'm getting ready to have my car painted and it would be good to get the interior 'blackened' at the same time its stripped-down. I'm wondering roughtly how much it would cost and if anyone's got experience of this job also, and indeed if the panels are fitted black or whether the coating is done to an assembled car (I guess an R500 owner could tell me if there is evidence of powder-coating on the pop-rivets - or whether anodised black rites are used afterwards that should give the game away).

thanks

Matt