Click here if you are having website access problems ×

sprint forms...

robmar

Rob

I intend for each class to have its unique number system so Class 1 will start with Registered Competitors numbers in the 100's, Class 2 in the 200's etc. Please note this is your Championship registration number not event entry number which will be advised in the Final Instructions. (Rob this clarification is for the benefit of Novices).

I hope to issue Championship Registration cards.

Stickers will be included.

T-shirts will be available.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

• 1 month later...

Mark

I'm not a novice but need clarification of the new numbering system (probably having a Saga Seven moment *confused* 😬)

Are you saying that if we are registered in the Championship then we will be allocated a number which we will use as our competetion number at all Club sprints? If so, how will this work at invited club meetings? We will just revert to the normal numbering system allocated by the organising club? Or will we be running two sets of numbers - our championship number and our competetion number *confused*

So many questions, so little time.......... 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

And I've just finished inputting (and deciphering all the dreadfull handwriting) the entries for Curborough who didn't fill in the online entry form, it does take ages! *eek*

Now I need everyone who didn't give a club membership number, MSA licence number or e-mail address on their forms to let me have them ☹️

We like to send out final instructions by e-mail to save us the job of addressing 80 envelopes and putting 80 lots of stuff into them and posting them with 80 x 22p stamps !!! *eek*

Barbara *smile*