Click here if you are having website access problems ×

"Clothing for sale" in aid of NtL

murph7355

1x Pair of Caterham overalls. Black with the new logo proudly emblazoned somewhere on them. Suit large dwarf or similar. Only the left leg worn once and I was freshly showered at the time.

1x Caterham green felt "puppy dogs ears" peaked cap with logo (olde worlde stylee) on front. Suit person with a head about the size of a satsuma, though one size is alleged to fit all. My arse. Never worn, not even on the latter as a drunken Christmas joke.

Will give a discount if the shrunken headed man from Beeteljuice wants them both.

Best offers to charity plus posting.

Rest of my wardrobe open to negotiation. Probably not to anyone on Le Sept last year, any of the Larks or the odd area meeting I attended.

Edited by - andy murphy on 7 Jan 2002 22:49:03

I sometimes think it's a shame I'm not 5'7". I'd still be taller than Tom Cruise, wouldn't have any trouble finding a car/clothes/beds that fit properly and wouldn't get a dodgy neck having to talk to my short mates all the time.

Still, 6'4"'s OK. Just need to ensure that this isn't my belly measurement too (unless that's one of those "proportions" things that you should "aim" for, e.g. your foot is as big as the length between your wrist and your elbow, your neck is 2x your handspan blah blah).

Might have a taker for the overalls, so who wants to look like Basil Rathbone in the hat?

Unfortunately not Arn, though I must get my folks to think bigger next time.

Spanner monkey overalls only. Though if you were to cross hatch stich them with white cotton, elastic the ankles and cuffs and wear lumpy padding under them they might fool some people.

Having just tried them once more for a laugh I've found that the diet is working and I fit in them more or less (I'lll leave that to your imagination).

So for someone at 6'4" with a 46 chest they just about fit.

They'd probably be a perfect fit for someone slightly smaller.

I have been mailed off line about them though. If they're still available I'll let you know.

Andy

PS Not only do they have Caterham embroidered on the left breast, but also across the shoulders on the back. How cool is that.