Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Update....Thanks to Track`N`Road

Cloud 9

My Zetec has failed its first MOT ☹️ on emissions, I have replaced the lambda sensor, which has improved it slightly.but it still failed the re-test It has been suggested it may need a bit of a re-map. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Surrey or surrounding area that can do this. It has a GEMS ECU.

Many thanks

UPDATE

Car now passed thanks to a major re-map by Steve Greenald and Steve Pitcher at Track`N`Road . The GEMS ECU on this Raceline Zetec had never been set properly and after many hours the Guys had it running sweetly, emissions were at MOT pass rate and were happy for me to give it a quick blast to see how it drove on the road.... 😬what a difference, much more responsive on pick up and even more torque and much improved fuel economy. They also sorted the starting whilst hot problem its had for years.

Now wish I taken it to them sooner as It made 180 BHP with 150 lbft at 5300 RPM.

Would highly recommend them *thumbup* *thumbup*

John

Edited by - cloud 9 on 8 Feb 2006 17:57:01

• Area Representative

Cloud9,

Steve has been recommended to me, too. A nice chap.

Are you on carbs. or injection 🤔 I only ask as I'm looking to change my Dunnell 'ecu' to something I or Steve can map.

Adil

• Area Representative

John,

Thanks for the reply and good news on your remapping. *thumbup* Do you know where your original map came from? Was it a "standard" map?

Adil

I belive was a standard map that was known to work, probably installed by Raceline, don`t know for sure as I am the second owner.Steve G said it would be even better with more suitable injectors than then Weber Blue`s that have been fitted......maybe next upgrade 😬