Thorens TD150 £100

NAD £40

Rega Planar 2, early model in teak, £100 Sold to Wile7 *smile*

Ariston QDeck £100

Tannoy speakers - 10" Monitor Gold LZ3 £ SOLD

Hitachi power amp c. 1980 £50

Celestion Ditton 33 speakers £50

All in excellent or as new condition.

Viewings and auditions in Cleethorpes, delivery by post/courier, details on request or tel me on 0774 717 6018.

Edited by - batteredoldsupersport on 7 Feb 2006 12:49:38

Edited by - batteredoldsupersport on 8 Feb 2006 17:39:07

Yes he does, and he is in Cleethorpes, NE Lincs. It still has the original S shaped arm which was fitted before the RB250/Moth item. (the S arm is chromed and similar to an SME 3009, the RB250 is the straight, matt black item). He will indeed post to France or alternatively I am planning a visit to Saumur in a few weeks and could post it from there if it's cheaper.

Wile 7, are you still interested in this? I had a look at the Rega last night. It is an early teak model with, as stated above, an S shaped arm which very much resembles an Alphason, rather than the 3009 I had remembered. He got it with a worn out cartridge (surprise surprise) but as I said he can find and fit a decent working one from those he has collected over the years. The thing is in beautiful condition and I can bring it to Saumur, France 49 or it can be posted immediately. *smile*

Er, that's about it. *smile*

I'll take it BOSS. If you can sort out a cartridge for me excellent!! The cost for P&P is probably not that different so post from UK. How to pay? Paypal a possibility of cash? Cheers (and VMT) for now. Dave

aka Dave Ardley. White Supersprint with Clams 'Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted'

Photos here and here

😬 Tim, mad? nooo! Deaf, misguided, possibly, but not mad!

Airhog, you'll have to help me with "olive faced". What do you mean? AFAIK it's black and lights up green. The thing has a pivot out drawer and a magnetic puck. I can get serial nos etc if you wish or give a more detailed description.

As Tim says he's looking for 350 and can post. *smile*

Hi stranger *wink*

Does he have a tuner going? Quad would be ideal? Thought I would just ask 😬

E-mail me a tel no and I wil give you a ring for a chat.

Hope all is well. Is the car over here yet?

RiF Flying even faster in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon

Hi Richard,

I'm not sure if he has an upmarket tuner going spare. He did have a pile of them during a tuner enthusiasm period but he's moved onto speakers and DVD players now. He did actually *give* me a Leak Troughline 2 but that's miiiine now and not for sale. 😬 I'll ask him if he has anything floating about at the back of a wardrobe somewhere.

I let a Quad FM2 tuner go far too cheap a while ago. ☹️

On a more positive note I have a basic Technics analogue tuner that works, yours for small change, or a Leak Stereofetic if this is of interest. I'm on 0774 717 6018. *smile*

Caesar, I think UK postage on a 33/303 is about a tenner/£15, give or take. These 60s Quads offer sensational music per £ value. Great phono stages. *smile*

• 2 months later...