Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Butties and a jacket

kenny.

Just making plans for Fridays trip to Autosport and was wondering if anyone is taking butties what will be on them?

I can never be arsed making any and Mrs. won't get up early enough to sort them (I hate carrying them around anyway), so if any spare ones are flying about I'd be grateful as long as there is no margarine or sauce on them.....or wafer thin ham or tuna!!

I usually share Martins but he's taken ham and chutney with him for the last 5 years and I'm well pi55ed off with them now.......also for puddin' a kit'kat or a small toblerone would be preferable to his usual boring bloody penguins.

I'll also need a jacket if poss. please to borrow for the walk from car to hall in case it's cold......I get to hot in there and hate carrying one around with me all day.

Thank you in advance.

Kenny HPC

Edited by - kenny on 6 Jan 2002 09:18:08

Kenny,

Actually I usually take sausage & egg (the smelly ones!) but in any case its your turn to provide this year. How about smoked RAT pate?? (no fur as it gets in my teeth)

Anyway, were now being delivered to the show by Dave Hind, suggest we stop off at Morrisons near J9, full breakfast for £1.99, that should leave plenty of spare cash for the Lotus memorabilia rather than blowing it all at the "Little Thief"!

See You early Friday morning at my place,

The Pied Piper

PS. Don't bring that Flying jacket, Daves car just doesn't have the room, especially if you're thinking of bringing back that plastic tent!

Rear wheel drive is best! (but sometimes 4WD is better)

Edited by - The Pied Piper on 6 Jan 2002 11:50:06