Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Are half-doors the solution?

DesmoDork

Desmo

This may interest you then??

here

Tony Lloyd who often frequents this site designed and made his own wind deflectors which are apparently a big improvement over the CC ones. I got CC ones last year as I enjoyed driving with the full screen and no doors but they make absolutely no difference.

Have to say that after plenty of passenger rides in brooklands and aero screened cars I now have a set of brooklands waiting to go on my car along with the CC half doors as I feel it is the only way to go for that open air feeling. Looking forward to it!

I'll get a helmet for the longer drives and undoubtly will wimp out and put the full screen and doors back on for the Swiss Trip 😬

Dave

Tony, that came from a couple of resonable sized chunks of gravel hitting me on the forehead when I had a full screen on the car. It only requires a rock thrown up by a truck on the right trajectory to give you a nasty whack, even with a full screen.

Having said that I don't always wear a helmet even with the areoscreen, sometimes just a pair of wileys, but at the end of the day I would say that saftey is more important than image.

Desmo, not on the USA tour, I didn't want to risk an injury that would ruin my holiday, or worse.