Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club Track Days 2006

Jude

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geoff,

Do all drivers AND panssengers have to attent the drivers briefing sessions? There seems to be a inconsistency between the Final Instructions for Croft and the L7C Operating Procedures.

I may have a passenger arriving later in the day.

Thanks,

Robin

Robin,

It is not normal for passengers to HAVE to attend the breifing. It is however PRFERABLE for passengers to attend.

Passengers can be signed on at any point during the day (usually) and they will have to complete a club and track indemnity, and pay the required fee (£10 to Charity). I'm sure Geoff will confirm when he gets back from Oulton, but in general find one of the trackday team and let them know you have a passenger to sign on and they will advise you of what procedures need to be completed.

Yes passengers are not required to attend the drivers briefing and can be signed on anytime during the day after completing the appropriate indemnity forms etc. However if passengers are around when we carry out the drivers briefing, it's advisable that they attend incase they want to share drives later in the day.

Geoff *smile*

Mike - YHM

Geoff, thought I would drop you a line to say a big thankyou for organising Croft today. I'm currently sat at home, rubbing aftersun into my sunburn, supping on an ice cold beer and wondering just how come the Doc can drive my car soooo much faster than I can (thanks for the lend of you cushion by the way *thumbup*).

Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable and good to put a few faces to some of the contributors on blatchat *smile*

Ben

Just got back from the North East today (been staying with family). Great trackday Geoff, great circuit, great weather, great people, great car (CSR), but crap driver... I stuffed it into the armco on Sunny (out) ☹️. Still didn't dampen my spirits though *thumbup*

Hi Geoff,

Please could you let me know if there are any green places left at Brands Hatch?

Very many thanks

Rob

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1800 Supersport with 6 gears and clamshell wings. Awaiting mapping session with Emerald ☹️