Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club Track Days 2006

Jude

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Geoff - haven't got my LowFlying yet but have printed the form for Spa on the main page and will put it in the post tonight. Hope it's not too late to get in now! 😳

Will the club post recommendations for hotels/ferry crossings etc. and/or will there be any block bookings at local hotels, or do we have to make our own arrangements? I'm also likely to be staying for the Bookatrack day the day after too.

I'll just be taking bookings for the track day on the 24th August.

You will all have to make your own arrangements with regard to booking of ferrys and hotels.

The track day will be open pit lane and limited to 80 cars.

Geoff *smile*

Just send in the form and I'll cash the cheque within reason on a date that's conveinient to you *smile* so that you do not miss out *tongue*

I usually cash cheques when I send out the final instructions which is around 2-3 weeks of the booking form first appearing in Low Flying.

Geoff *smile*

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be advertising the Club's Croft Track Day in the April Low Flying.

This track day will be run to a noise limit of 105db and due to the noise limit problems at the circuit will be limited to 3 sessions of 15 cars each so send the forms back to me as soon as they appear in LF as this day like last year will probably sell out very quickly.

Date is Sunday 2nd July and entry fee is £150

Geoff *smile*

• 2 weeks later...