Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey Trackday - Easter - Novice Places available

mav

I have a number of Novice places available for my next area trackday on Good Friday 14th April at Anglesey.

A novice in this case, is someone who has participated in zero to 3 trackdays previously.

Places are £135 each, with second driver free. Instruction is available on the day (usually £20 per 20 min session).

The day is very relaxed, and you will be among a very friendly bunch of 7ers...

Many have started as Novices on my days, and have progressed to Club days, and even into the 7 club sprint scene, so why not come and have a go.

You will need to register here, if you are not already registered and send me your user ID to get access to the Mav & Co dates.

I must stress this is not an official Club day, however I have spoken to various members of the management team and they are happy for me to promote this to the track Novice / Virgins out there via this media.

This day will be permissible under the approved trackdays covered by your insurance with Eggar Lawson (if you have taken the trackday cover option) as it is run and controlled by one of their recognised trackday operators.

The address to reach me on with your user ID, or for more information is:

mav.trackdays@googlemail.com

Martin

M.A.D AO

Edited by - mav on 17 Jan 2006 20:49:40

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...