Click here if you are having website access problems ×

GRP Nose - pref black gelcoat. And one for coyoteracer, and one for...

Myles

Peter,

You know what I want to do with it. I would happily try it out on your nosecone even if it was ropey. It's a long time since I did any airbrushing and I'll need to practice. So, if it is going for nowt I'll have it. Can you bring it to the Mouse tomorrow. I have sod all else to tinker with at the moment, apart from Ben's picture. *thumbup*

Not so much a corner of a field, more a side of a mountain which varies between sun, rain, wind & now cloud.......... ☹️

As for queuing, the locals need to learn a thing or two, it's anarchy in the bread shop - great chocolate croissants tho' *smile*

Who's idea was it to come to Spain in January........... *confused*

Mark, I was first in the queue in *this* thread for black noses.

If you look back through Wanted, you'll find a stack of similar threads - we've probably all started one and/or jumped on the back of another. *smile*

It's like the old half-door days... (reminds me, was it you I sniped the pax door from 😳)

Anyway, Steve has offered me a dangerously-green nose as a stop-gap, and unless something else suitable turns up, I'll order a new CC one shortly.

😬

Project Scope-Creep is live...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• 2 weeks later...

Myles

Take a look on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Caterham-Seven-Fibreglass-Nose-Cone-Black_W0QQitemZ8037208079QQcategoryZ9886QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Edited by - Mark Durrant on 10 Feb 2006 22:17:12

Edited by - Mark Durrant on 10 Feb 2006 22:18:06

Edited by - Mark Durrant on 10 Feb 2006 22:18:59

Edited by - Mark Durrant on 10 Feb 2006 22:19:49

Thanks - I should have posted to say that I've bought a new black nose from CC in the meantime - and sourced a sacrificial violent-green nose from Steve Day that can sit on the car and protect it from bumps while I'm away in Scotland. *smile*

That seems to be so often the case with ebay these days. I'm building up my collection of Canon AF SLR lenses - and time and time again, items go for damned close to the cheapest online genuine-dealer price... Daft - but at least you know you can sell kit at a minimum loss if need be.

Its daft,

At least for a few quid more you get some comeback if the product lets you down. Ebay prices should be at max 66% of best dealer price to make it worth the risk..

Still, while there folk willing to pay the ££££ - I get fed up even watching items now - end up buying new.

Nick in the (1987) 1700 X Flow...