Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Caterham Fireblade, must go!

J P

Caterham Fireblade, new CBR900RR engine, reverson g'box, shift light, leather, carbon bits, JPE screen / SPA mirrors, full rollcentre cage with side intrusion, pro harnesses, much more, over £8,000 costs converting, need space so offers over £7,000, call James on 07967 180199 (day) / 01264 720041 (eves)

If its the same car as in Snitchers link just how did it convert from a Lotus to Caterham Seven??

And if its a Lous from the era when Graham Hill may have driven it, it would certainly not be on a Q plate as these were not introduced until 1983.

Fat Arn

The NOW PROVEN R500 Eaterid=red>

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website hereid=green>

Edited by - Fat Arnie on 4 Jan 2002 09:59:12

If you look at the other thread, as Snitcher pointed, out it's not a Caterham but a Hybrib and this seller only seems to wan't to communicate buy phone.

Does he want to sell his car? it's a buyers market. Why doesn't he put some pictures on a site so that we can have a look. If the car is good, it should sell itself at that price

There, that my ten penneth worth for today smile.gif

I agree with you Petrolhead. I was very interested when I saw the post but im a bit dubious now. I sent James an E mail yesterday asking for more details but have not yet had a reply. He doesn't seem too enthusiastic about selling it. Like you said where are the pictures and perhaps a bit more info to justify the £7000 asking price.

Give James a break, he put plenty of contact info in and his profile shows little activity and a e.painter mail address so he probably borrows a PC to post or some such.

As Aves said the telephone is not dead as a means of communication. Anyway, I hope Arnie is not put off and duly parks a second toy on the tiles, I know Fiona is keen to add another seven to the recently pranged hairdresser's toy on his list of cars.