Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

4.1 Diff with Quaife LSD for English Axle

4ster

*arrowup*

Complete Diff with 4.1 CWP & Quaife LSD for Live, Ford (English) Axle

Still for sale because, unfortunately, the prospective purchaser felt that it wasn’t quite up to the (race) standard he needed.

So I have bitten the bullet and it is currently being professionally refurbished with new bearings etc. It will be reassembled and set up, with whatever flange is required, and will then be a really excellent unit.

Now looking for £525 including delivery within a reasonable distance of Leics/Northants/Warwicks/Oxon or further afield (via accommodating colleagues) by arrangement.

Blatmail me if you are interested.

Paul

Edited by - old4art on 9 Jan 2006 06:51:42

Edited by - old4art on 24 Feb 2006 14:50:52

Edited by - old4art on 24 Feb 2006 14:53:05

Old4art,

I'm confused *confused*

read your post above which mentions English Axle. That would be no good to me as I've got an Ital axle.

THEN - read Wanted section which says that you've got an excess of Ital p.c.d. rims as you're changing to Ford (or what I think of as English) Axle.

Also confused as I didn't think that Ford axles came with 4.1 diffs/

IF the axle that you have available is an ITAL type then please let me have first dibs ( as I doubt it would suit Sandy).

I'll Blatmail you to follow up on this,

Dave

Dave YHM.

I can see why you may be confused! If you have, or need, an Ital axle, this diff is no good for you, it is for a Ford English. Various CWP ratios are available, including 3.9, 4.1 & 4.7 etc.

The wheels that I am selling are Ital PCD because my car has now been converted to an English axle. All will become clear (I hope) in my mail.

Edited by - old4art on 10 Jan 2006 09:06:33

• 1 month later...