Click here if you are having website access problems ×

wheels for Ital axle

Clawhammer

Clawhammer

I am currently changing to a Ford axle so have rather an excess of Ital wheels at coming up!

Immediately available are four 6x14 minators that are have been very little used and totally unmarked. These have 185 60 14 S Yoko AO32R tyres on them with 5mm of tread left - I know, I can't have been trying!

Coming very soon, when I get the (205) tyres onto new wheels, are a pair of Minator 7 X 13 wheels only, again in perfect condition.

Following in a few weeks, when I can get the front hubs changed, will be another pair of wheels only - this time Minator 6 X 13 in the same condition as above.

Sorry for the complicated answer but, if any of the above are of interest, please let me know.

The wheels are replica minilights from the Triumph Herald owners club and are the same stud pattern as a Live Axle VX, so if that's the same as yours..... Can't use them on my 7, as the Dedion chassis is a different stud pattern.

The wheels only did circa 500 miles on my herald before I retired it, might have been better off spending money on MOTs than alloys, but hindsight is 20-20. I'm looking for about £200 including 4 Kormoran tyres which still have the knobbly bits on them.

If its any interest drop me a Blatmail.

Cheers

Tom

FH54WLX - only the car supports ManU, honest!